Monday, December 04, 2017

Unknown

Making Simple Dynamic Website With AngularJs - Programing Project

Let me introduce What is AngularJs?

Making Simple Dynamic Website With AngularJs - Programing Project

AngularJS is a JavaScript framework for building dynamic web apps with easy way. You can use Angular within HTML. AngularJS's data binding and dependency injection eliminate much of the code you would otherwise have to write. And it all happens within the browser, making it ideal partner with any server technology. 

Main Features of AngularJs
  • Two Way Data-Binding
  • MVC
  • Dependency Injection
  • Directives
  • Testing
 
What you should  Know:
1. HTML
2. CSS
3. Java Script

Environment Setup AngularJs 

It can be added to an HTML page with a <script> tag, you can use cdn or simply download from their official Sitehttps://angularjs.org/
<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/angularjs/1.6.4/angular.min.js"></script>

Key Concept About AngularJs 
AngularJS extends HTML with ng-directives.
The ng-app directive defines an AngularJS application. 
The ng-model directive binds the value of HTML controls (input, select, textarea) to application data.
The ng-bind directive binds application data to the HTML view.

AngularJs Hello World Program

<html> 
<head> 
<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/angularjs/1.6.4/angular.min.js"></script>
<head/>  
<body>

<div ng-app="">
  <p>Say Hi to Angular: <input type="text" ng-model="hellovar"></p>
  <p ng-bind="hellovar"></p>
</div>

</body>
</html>

 

Let run this code on your PC

Unknown

About Unknown -

I am Founder of Programming Project Blog,I have 6+ year's experience in Web Development and IT. I am working in software Field from 2011, I was worked so many projects related Desktop software's application or websites. While development phases I have faced so many little or big issues so I am decided now here after I will posting my all project issues in my development which are helpful for IT graduates, newbie software developer, website developer, or freelancer. I am Esak Shaikh, passionate about IT industry; I am computer application developer and website developer.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :