Thursday, November 01, 2012

Unknown

How to Lock hide folder

How to Lock hide folder


Hello Friends.....
   
Friends you have some sensitive data on your PC and you people want to protect him your brother, sister and other friends. So you people going to use some folder lock software.

    But simple way you can hide your private data using this tip.....
    Let us try.............
  1. Create Folder where you want in your PC, in my case D drive D:\private.
  2. Keep your data into your folder
  3. Type -> attrib +s +h D:\private press enter.
   Now you done the job. Your folder is absolutely hidden, if you checked option "show hidden folders" still nobody can view your folder.
   If you want to view your folder, let us type
  1. Type -> attrib -s -h D:\private press enter.
Protect Your Data.


Unknown

About Unknown -

I am Founder of Programming Project Blog,I have 6+ year's experience in Web Development and IT. I am working in software Field from 2011, I was worked so many projects related Desktop software's application or websites. While development phases I have faced so many little or big issues so I am decided now here after I will posting my all project issues in my development which are helpful for IT graduates, newbie software developer, website developer, or freelancer. I am Esak Shaikh, passionate about IT industry; I am computer application developer and website developer.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :